Friday, August 22, 2008

Wee Waa 40



I know, I know, finally a post about the WW40.


For those of you not in the know there is a group of fantastic people that I am blessed to be able to call my friends. These are people that I have known since kindergarten, with a couple of newer ones thrown in, and despite all living in various parts of the country we all still keep in touch and try very hard to stay involved in each others lives.

Over the last 18 months we have all turned 40 and so we organised recently to all meet back in good old Wee Waa and have a combined 40th birthday celebration. It was fantastic - after the first 5mins, once I realised that none of us have changed and it was like we had never been apart. A great time was had by all (from all accounts anyway) and we have all promised to do it again very soon....can someone else organise that one though please?

Following are some photos - and I would like to acknowlge the work of Paul, Jo, Michael and Merredy in getting these out so quickly -I haven't even managed to download mine from my camera yet - I have, however, finally managed to unpack my suitcase!!!!



the WW40 Crew




the cake





a few of us


a few more of us

There is nothing quite like your old friends...

In a couple of weeks we are off to the beach to join up with the Chief Clansman's old school buddies as they partake in their "Tour de40" so we get to do it all again. I will let you know how that one goes...

No comments: