Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Quick one

Just a quick one to show you what I have been working on lately to get some feedback before they go on sale at the next markets.

These little beauties are pretty cute I think and I am relying on them being big sellers too…  

P9090484P9090482

P9090483

Whaddya reckon?

As for the next item, it was a bit tricky to photograph as a whole but I hope you get the idea. I think it would be quite delicious hanging from a window in a nursery, or from a cupboard door or something like that.

P9130497 P9130498

P9130506 P9130505

Let me know what you think. Suggestions are always appreciated.

Keep smiling…

3 comments:

TerribleT said...

love them all!!!!!!!!!! the little hair clippies will go like hot potatoes i reckon!!! you are sooooo clever.. very beautiful! xxoo

Unknown said...

Priscilla they are lovely. Really cute.

Unknown said...

Wow. M'am, you are indeed a talent.
Love it all. The hangy-things especially :) Ultra cute!

xoxo
-Jordie